ยินดีต้อนรับครับ

ขอแนะนำให้ทุกท่าน สมัครสมาชิก เพื่อป้องกันการแอบอ้างชื่อครับ

Mark Mafia

• Hi everyone , Im looking for a pup, from big parents,
    Is there anyone here with pups willing to deliver to cambodia?
    PLEASE HELP
    THANK YOU.
  • What are you looking for? Can you be more specific so i can help you. Rednose or Bully or ? ^^
  • A Rednose or a nice big blue would be good, well bred (good bloodlines, not for fighting)...not too short legged....
    Cheers.
  • ใครช่วยแปลให้หน่อยครับ เผื่อมีอะไรผมอาจจะพอช่วยได้ครับ คุณ kilo เค้าอยากได้หมาใช่ไหมครับ สเปคหมาเค้าเป็นยังไงครับ อยากช่วยแต่ภาษาอังกฤษผมไม่ค่อยดี ^ ^
  • เค้าอยากได้ red nose หรือ สี blue สายเลือดดี ไม่เอาเตี้ย ให้ส่งไปให้ท่ีกัมบูชา ประมาณนี้ครับ ^^
  • Im sorry i cannot read thai........ and when i translate it does not make sense...
    I really appreciate any help.
  • He told another guy that you want some Red Nose with the blue, and have a good blood with not too much short. Maybe you can ask on this link. I saw a lot of good breeds but I don't know which one that you want. http://pitbullzone.com/community/discussion/29939/vanto-boy-x-cookie-crack-es-bkk-boold-update-8.5-month-for-sale
    Or another way check in my facebook Rise Above. Somebody that contact with me about Red Nose. She tagged some photo of her puppy to me you can check. Maybe it will be a kind that you want.
  • Thanks GUNTHERIII, that pup looks ok, this is so hard not being able to read the info.
    If some here willing to deliver to me in cambodia can show me pics of their pups i can pick one, i think this is the easiest way.
    Maybe you can translate to anyone here with pups?
  • Oh alright, If you don't hurry to choose your puppy I can find somebody for you. I find some of Red Nose too. If you can find some puppy that look like what you want you can send the link to me I can translate for you. opp.inside@yahoo.com. It's hard to find like what we want. I still collect some money to buy the puppy. Hope you find your pup soon!
  • U should do some research from the internet before buying any pup. It is a good way of makin an idea on wat do u want...there r many differents between red nose and bully...also u want a bit high quality so let easy n do some research:) export to cambodia is not tht hard..maybe u can leave your contact information or e-mail so people can keep in touch or update about up coming litter to you, that u can get good quality pup:)
  • พิทบลู ก้าวสู่อาเซียนอย่างเต็มตัว
  • อีกหนึ่งเสียงกับ big red pit :006: ชอบๆๆๆ
  • Call: +66 89 073 6277
    Pin : 23A3846B
    Email :pgcamp@hotmail.com
    www.pg-camp.com u choice HTML / FLASH
    www.feedbook.com/pgcamp
    ไฟล์แนบ
    LOGOPG SQ.jpg 75K
    Call: +66 89 073 6277
    Pin : 23A3846B
    Email :pgcamp@hotmail.com
    www.pg-camp.com u choice HTML / FLASH
    www.facebook.com/pgcamp
    ไฟล์แนบ
    the bull.jpg 107K
  • hi im from cambodia too i have a red nose female and looking for another male for a friend, let me know if u find any good puppies i may get one too
  • Hello, I am from Malaysia. I am also looking for red nose pitbull terrier, preferably dark chocolate color and small in size. I like rose prick ear. Let me know if any good litter around.
  • imageimage
    ไฟล์แนบ
    m2.1.JPG 45K
    m3.1.JPG 46K
  • can you please show me the sire and dam of these pups?
  • Thanks everyone for your comments, apologies for my delayed reply, i had a small moto accident and hurt my knee, the pain killers make it difficult to get things done.... and the hospital bill hurts my puppy budget too but anyways...

GUNTHERIII, some nice pups at your link, can you please ask them for pics &iinfo on the sire and dam, cheers.

neouniversez. Thankyou for the link, big red pit has really nice pups, do you know this breeder??

kaka2521. are these pups male or female and can you link or show the sire and dam, Thankyou,

im looking for the biggest red nose female i can get, big head is a must heres my email if anyone else has pups.... psychotronix@live.com
  • male
    this is sire image
    this is dam image
    this is sun m3 imageimage it big head redsolid
    ไฟล์แนบ
    2303.jpg 67K
    k02.JPG 47K
    rihanna 444.jpg 48K
    m3.1.JPG 46K
  • @ คุน neouniversez ผมก็ชอบครับเว็ปนี้ http://www.bigredpit.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_5232.html ชอบมากเมื่อดูรูปในเว็ป หมาสวยมาก อยากได้เป็นที่สุด จึงติดต่อเจ้าของหมา แล้วได้เดินทางขับรถจากบ้านผมไปถึงลำพูน ประมาณ 400 กิโล

คุณรู้ใหมว่าเจ้าของบ้านต้อนรับผมยังไง ผมไปถึงบ้าน ก็ให้ผมยืนรออยู่ใต้ต้นลำใยหน้าบ้าน จะขอเข้าไปดูหมาในบ้าน ก็ไม่ให้ผมเข้าไป ผมถามว่าทำมัย เขาตอบกลับมาว่า เด๋วหมาเขาติดเชื้อ ผมเลยคิดในใจว่า เข้าเลี้ยงพิตบลู หรือ เลี้ยงชิวาว่า กันแน่ ผมไม่รู้ว่าคนที่ไปรับหมาเองที่บ้านเขา จะได้รับการต้อนรับแบบผมกันบ้างรึป่าว เสียความรู้สึกมากครับ ขับรถ 400 กว่าโล ไปกลับ 800 กว่าโล

แล้วในที่สุดเขาก็ได้เอาลูกหมาออกมาให้ผมดู ลูกหมาผอมๆแห้งๆ ไม่เหมือนกับในรูปที่ลงประกาศขายเลย แล้วก็จูงแม่หมาออกมา ตัวเล็กๆเตี้ยๆ เตี้ยกว่าหัวเข่าผมอีก ไม่เหมือนในรูปเลยครับ

ผมคิดว่าคนที่จะซื้อหมาซักตัว น่าจะไปดูด้วยตัวเองแบบผมนะครับ เพราะดูแต่ในรูป มันไม่เหมือนตัวจริงครับ
  • Thank you Kaka2521 - but I don't think I like it. I prefer short and small size, say below 35lbs (grown up size).
  • Kaka2521 your dogs are beautiful especially stamp, but im really looking for a Female first.... do you know anyone with big females?
  • do you want pups or adults? my friend leave me your e-mail brother ill hook you up good
  • @BadBreeder- im looking for a pup, female, gotta be from big parents with big heads no short stock.
    Colour wise, i want either a red/fawn Red nose or a Blue colour with lite eyes.

Thanks for your help bro!
  • my e-mail is psychotronix@live.com.
  • Anybody got a Big Blue female pup, and can deliver to cambodia????
  • ถึง neek911 ผมก็ซื้อหมามาจากฟาร์มนี้ 1 ตัว ราคา 8000 บาท แต่พี่เค้ามาส่งให้ผมที่เชียงใหม่ ดในเว็บก็ดูดีจริงๆครับ พ่อแม่สวย แต่ตอนนี้ ผมเลี้ยงมาได้ปีหกว่าละ สนัข ไม่เห็นเหมือน พ่อกะแม่เลย แรกๆ ผมเซ็งมาก แต่ก็ไม่รุ้จะทำไง ก็เลี้ยง เค้ามาแต่เล็กๆ ต้องยอมรับสภาพไป
  • หมาราคาแค่แปดพันคุณอย่าคาดหวังอะไรมากครับ

คุณลองซื้อหมาจากคอกRedzราน๊า3ดูซิครับ :p คุณจะได้หมาสภาพเหมือนกันแต่ราคา5หมื่น :026:
  • WANTED : BIG BLUE FEMALE PUP, (bigger than standard) CASH WAITING IN CAMBODIA........ and also a good home.
  • แล้วเราจะทำอย่างไรกันดีครับจริงอยู่หมาราคาถูกซื้อไปแล้วเมื่อโตมาต้องรับสภาพ แต่ถ้ามองเพื่อเป็นการแก้ปัญหาพวกเราต้องทำอย่สางไร?
  • ผมว่าทุกคนที่ซื้อต้องอยากได้ของดีๆ
  • ซื้อหมาราคาถูกแล้วต้องรับสภาพ...ไม่ต้องแก้ปัญหาหรอกครับ

หมาราคาแพงซื้อไปแล้วต้องรับสภาพ... ปัญหามันอยู่ตรงนี้ครับ

"เลี้ยงด้วยรักและรับผิดชอบ" :p ลองไปถามมันดูครับ ถ้ากูซื้อหมาราคาแพงของมึงไปแล้ว หมาของมึงไม่เป็นตามที่พวกมึงโฆษณามึงจะรับผิดชอบอะไรบ้าง