ยินดีต้อนรับครับ

ขอแนะนำให้ทุกท่าน สมัครสมาชิก เพื่อป้องกันการแอบอ้างชื่อครับ

Mark Mafia

• to you Gio_ and Hell_angel, take your 1000bht and go get an education, learn to read English you STUPID SHITHEADS!!!!!!!!! I have money to buy your mother!!! You understand, if not let someone read this for you, put down your phone number, WHY??? Scared? YOU can see me and talk then! You make a living selling dogs, Asshole, I buy them for fun!! No more talking, call me 085-5044483, or SHUT the Fuck UP!!!
  • what is this all about brother? please explain dont make every other person get confuse about this type of post tell us the story about what happen.no disrespect

• litsen man, I have 10 pits, bullies and rednoses, My house floods because its been raining alot, the drainage is very bad, so I have four young pits (6 - 8 months ) I decided to sell, I dont want to, but I felt sorry for them, I bought them from the pitbullzone from different sellers, I paid 5000-6000bht for each, I decided to sell them cheap for 2000-3000bht to get them a home, I sold 3 pits in one day, I gave a 1year old rednose away free, I have one rednose 1yr 4 months Stonecold bloodline, one 1yr 8 months bully hitman or hotman bloodline, I cant remember, with papers, I had one female left I bought from Pattaya, she is 8 months now but the picture I downloaded is an old one its about 4 months old in the picture, its not about the money, I love pits I raise them in Texas, You can give an opion, but unless you know about what is going on you should be polite, but these blood sucking assholes had to run their mouths, but you have to be careful with your mouth, becuase you will run into someone like me who will close it for you BUFFALOES!!
  • got you when you sell dog in this website try to descride everything bro every problem you had explain it properly i think ppl here is not that close of a mind
  • thank-you brother, their are people who have class, then their are people who are not use of having much, so when they get a little, they think they are important, but all they remain to be is dogshit!!! goodnight, brother.
  • เข้ามาเช็คชื่อครับ คือ ผมอ่านไม่รู่เรื่องเลย พอจะมีใครใจดี แปล ให้ผมได้มั้ยครับ
  • ทำตามกฎของเวปเลยครับ จะได้ไม่มีใครมาว่าเราได้
  • ช่วยๆกันนะครับ
  • รู้เรื่อง เข้าใจ แต่อธิบายไม่ถูก งงมั้ย
  • แบบว่าคุณแบดบอย1 เค้ามีปัญหาเกี่ยวกับเรื่องน้ำท่วม และการดูแลหมาหลายตัว ก็เลยตกลงใจขาย ทั้งที่ไม่อยากจะทำ แล้วก็ขายไปในราคาไม่สูง เลยเป็นเหตุให้ถูกตำหนิ... แล้วก็เลยกลายเป็นวิวาทะกับ คุณไก่อู กับคุณ เฮล แองเกิ้ล น่ะครับ (แปลเอาเองแบบงูปลานะครับ) ถูกไม่ถูกรอป๋ามาเฉลยนะ ไปล่ะ แว๊บ..... :013:
  • ขอพูดแบบกลางๆนะครับ ช่วงนี้เรามีการรณรงค์ต่อต้านคนเลี้ยงหมาตามกระแส พอเบื่อแล้วก็ทิ้ง พอคุณ เบบี้บอย มาลงขายแบบลดราคากระหน่ำ ก็เลยมีคนแปลเจตนาว่าอยู่ในข่าย จึงออกมาต่อว่าค่อนข้างรุนแรง ผมเองก็เป็นหัวขบวนที่รณรงค์เรื่องนี้มาตั้งแต่แรก ยอมรับว่าเห็นใครมาลงขายในลักษณะนี้ก็ไม่สนับสนุนเหมือนกันครับ แต่ถ้ามีการบอกเหตุผลตั้งแต่แรก เหตุการณ์ก็จะไม่บานปลายออกมาเป็นแบบนี้ ผมเชื่อว่าในบอร์ดนี้ไม่มีใครด่าโดยไม่มีเหตุผลหรอกครับ

ก็อยากให้เคสนี้เป็นกรณีตัวอย่าง ต่อไปจะลงโพ๊สในลักษณะแบบนี้ก็อยากให้ชี้แจงเหตุผลเพื่อป้องกันการเข้าใจผิด จะได้ไม่กลายเป็นประเด็นขัดแย้งกันครับ
  • (ขอใช้คำสุภาพที่สุด...แล้วจบกัน...)ที่ผมไม่ตอบเพราะผมอ่านไม่ออกเรียนน้อยโง่อยู่แล้วถ้าตอบไปหรือสวนไปก็กลัวจะกลายเป็นไอ้โง่ไปมากกว่าเก่าที่คุณพิมพ์มานั้นผมไม่รู้เรื่องจริงๆ...จบ.ป.6...(สิ่งที่คนได้มาง่ายๆคนมักจะมองไม่เห็นคุณค่าในตัวมัน)...
    เออๆอีกอย่างผมไม่มีหมาขายและผมก็ไม่ได้เพาะหมาขายผมมีตัวเดียวเลี้ยงตัวเดียวทุ่มเทกับตัวเดียวแล้วเก็บเงินซื้อด้วยน้ำพักน้ำแรงอย่างคนหาเช้ากินค่ำ...จบ...ขอบอกภาษาอังกฤษอ่านไม่ออกมืดตึ๊บบบบบ!!!
  • Take it easy babyboy, Gio_ might misunderstand you intention that you've explained above, we share the same love "The love for dogs" We have a campaign against those who don't really love the dogs but just look after them for fashion and sell them out cheap when they are bored of looking after them, There might be some misunderstanding.
  • To my fellow dog lovers I apologize, didnt mean any disrespect, only to those who rushed to disrespect me, I did not want to sell my babies, I did not get bored brother, but I ran into a situation, where it was better for them to find a new home, I worry about my dogs, right now I hope they are eatting and are ok, we should not forget the love we have for our dogs, pedigree or not, if we truly have love for them, or is it the love for the money? But they truly love us!!! I read the pit zone alot, looking at the dogs for show and the dogs for sale, top of the line or not, I hope they find a good home, but I do I apologize for not taking the time to write my sales site, I was rushing, I am hotblooded like my Rednose :-D I still have 4 pits left, and for those who should take the time to find out things before running off at the mouth, I am finish with it, and to the pitbullzone I apologize for not doing things by the rules, but I am new at this and never sold a dog before on the web. I miss my children :022: To all Good Luck
  • เมื่อจบลงด้วยดีแบบนี้ ก็ดีใจ ขอบคุณทุกท่านมากๆเลยครับ :036:
  • Thanks for the responds Babyboy1, and sharing the same LOVE (Love for our pet) By the way, you just made a New friend "Call me 081 4980880" Take Good car bro.
  • Yuth_Udon, hello brother, glad to know you, we will share infor. and I will give you a I call bro when I get better, coming down with the flu! Soon as I get well I will give you a call, thanks again brother :027: To the Pitbullzone- Much - Love :062:
  • มานงงอ่ะคับ แปลว่าไรอ่ะ คายช่วยแปลให้อ่านหน่อย
  • google translateไปครับยาวไปไม่อยากแปล 555+